Thursday, December 10, 2009

INTERLACE has moved!

But do not panic just yet... I can almost see those who have already bought units at this project foaming at the mouth... what I meant is the Sales Gallery for THE INTERLACE has moved.

I was driving past the original Sales Gallery (right next to River Valley/Kim Seng Road junction) this morning and decided to pop in for a quick visit. However, the place looked kind of dark and empty even for a weekday mid-morning. The "Jaga" has allowed me into the carpark thinking that I am a Capitaland staff (quite funny!).

It turns out that the Sales Gallery will be moving to the actual site at Gillman Heights from this Saturday (Dec 12th) onwards. However, there will still be no showflat - for the uninitiated the original Sales Gallery was literally... you guessed it... just a sales gallery. You get to see a site model of the project, floor plans of the different types of unit available, and the materials used for the flooring/walls/wardrobes etc etc. I do not know about you, but being the visual person that I am, it is rather difficult for me to visualize how the unit will look like with just the tiles/parquets/ laminates (hanging on the wall) staring at my face.

The Capitaland person I spoke to over the phone told me that about 60% of the 360 units launched in the first phase have already been sold. But given that THE INTERLACE consists of 1,040 units in total, there are still plenty to go around.

If time permits, the wife and I will head down to the NEW Sales Gallery this Saturday to take a look see. So stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment