Thursday, March 25, 2010

Live in the same building as Jackie Chan (maybe)... at CENNTENNIA SUITES


The BT today reported that Hong Kong movie superstar Jackie Chan and his good friend - singer/songwriter Emil Chau (Chau Wakin) - bought four apartments at Lippo Group's freehold CENTENNIA SUITES last week. The four units, worth over $10 million, are on the mid to high floors of the 36-storey condominium project, which is being built on the former Kim Seng Plaza site.

Mr Chan is said to have picked up three units - two, three and four-bedroom apartments - making up an entire floor. Mr Chau purchased a three-bedder.

The 97-unit District 9 development, which is expected to be completed in 2013, is now almost half sold.

The average price is about $2000 - $2100psf. The range of prices achieved is $1900psf to nearly $2200psf. Lippo began selling the project last month.

So...Rush (to buy) Hour, maybe? Okay, THAT is corny we know. :)

.

3 comments:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Do you need a loan to pay off your bill or in need of financial help with a loan you can contact us now for a loan if you are serious in getting it surely we will help you out via Email {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:{urgentloan22@gmail.com} Thank you.

Dr Purva Pius said...

I’m Charles David by name, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scam everywhere, Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Dr Purva Pius ( A God fearing man) who lend me a loan of $237,000 under 72 working hours without any stress. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan from this company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given the loan, If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: {urgentloan22@gmail.com}

I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders.

Thanks you Dr Purva Pius Loan service for your help.

Post a Comment