Boathouse Residences is a new condo project in Hougang. It is located along the riverfront of Sungei Serangoon - the latest reservoir in Singapore.
The project is developed by EastHouse Properties, which is a JV between Frasers Centrepoint Homes, Far East Organization & Sekisui House.
Here are the project details:
Project Name: Boathouse Residences
Location: Upper Serangoon View (see map)
Site Area: 140,000sqft
Land Tenure: 99-year wef 9th Feb 2011
No. of Units: 493
No. of Blocks/Storey: 6 Blocks of 15/18-Storey
No. of Parking Lots: 493
Estimated TOP: 4Q 2015
Unit Mix: Boathouse Residences offer a mix of SOHO and apartment units
• SOHO – 1-Bedroom/1+Study (90 units): 635 & 715sqft
• SOHO – 2-Bedroom/2+Study (112 units): 750 & 940sqft
• 2-Bedroom/2+Study (52 units): 835 & 890sqft
• 3-Bedroom Compact (55 units): 990sqft
• 3-Bedroom Typical (122 units): 1,109sqft
• 3-Bedroom Dual-key (18 units): 1,249sqft
• 4-Bedroom (36 units): 1,432sqft
The wife and I understand that preview will start end-July or Early-August (yes, during the Hungry Ghost Month!) and the preview price will average slightly below $1,000psf.
We will keep you posted once we have more information.