Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Enbloc News: Vista Park - Take 3!


A prime leasehold site next to Kent Ridge Park is up for sale by tender with a reserve price of $323 million.

The site, Vista Park at 50-66 South Buona Vista Road, has a potential gross floor area (GFA) of approximately 446,947 square feet.

Based on the reserve price, the land price works out to be about $824psf ppr, inclusive of a lease top-up of approximately $45.3 million.

The break even cost is expected to be $1,250 psf.

Vista Park is approximately 319,248sqft in size and currently comprises 209 residential apartments and townhouses.

Knight Frank, the sole marketing agent, will close the tender on 7 December.
Source: Channel News Asia

Some may recall that Vista Park was last put on the market in May 2011 for $338 million. So it looks like the owners have decided to reduce their reserve price by abit. Here's hoping that it will be third time lucky for them... 

Click below to see our previous post on Vista Park en bloc:
http://sgproptalk.blogspot.com/2011/05/more-enbloc-news-vista-park.html
 
.

2 comments:

Mrs.Irene Query said...

How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

I am Mrs.Irene Query i was in need of a loan of S$70,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Dr Purva Pius,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at urgentloan22@gmail.com

1. Your Full names:_______
2. Contact address:_______
3. Country Of Residence:______
4. Loan Amount Required:________
5. Duration:_____
6. Gender:_____
7. Occupation:________
8. Monthly Income:_______
9. Date Of Birth:________
10.Telephone Number:__________

Regards.
Managements
Email Us: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Mrs CYNTHIA CORVIN said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:{urgentloan22@gmail.com} Thank you.

Post a Comment