Sunday, June 20, 2010

Akan Datang: New property launches in June and beyond


As reported in The Sunday Times today:

June
  • Stevens Suites in Stevens Close: 32-unit freehold project developed by EL Development, ranging from 657sqft for a 1+study to 1981sqft for a 4-bedroom penthouse. Price between $1,680 - $2,050psf.

July
  • The Scala in Serangoon Avenue 3: 468-unit, 99-year leasehold project developed by Hong Leong Holdings.

Other possible launches in July or beyond
  • The Concorde @Thomson in Thomson Road: 157-unit freehold project developed by CDL.
  • The Terrene @Bukit Timah in Toh Tuck Road: 172-unit freehold project developed by UOL.
  • The Waterline in Poh Huat Road West: 103-unit freehold project developed by Guoco land.
  • Waterfront Gold in Bedok Reservoir Road: 361-unit, 99-year leasehold project developed by Frasers Centrepoint Homes.
And according to one of our readers, marketing agents are already seen at The Terrene site doing "carpark sale".

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Waterline started VIP Preview last Saturday!
http://waterline-condo.blogspot.com/

Loan Offer said...

My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

Post a Comment